The Faculty continues the tradition of the faculty formed in Tuzla in 1959.

 

Faculty was established by the National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska and began its work in Zvornik in December 1993, as a member of the University of East Sarajevo.

This year we will celebrate our 50th anniversary,  as well as the 15th anniversary of the renewed work in Zvornik, in the 600th anniversary of the town of Zvornik.

The three main organization units within the faculty are the following: the departments, the institute for chemical engineering and the environment and administration departement.

 

alt